INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOUWe may collect and process the following data about you: Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site captivatehospitality.co.uk (the “Site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, subscribing to our newsletter, posting material or requesting further services, completing any surveys or reporting any problem with the Site; records of your correspondence (if any) with us; details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access; We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIESWe may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
COOKIE STATEMENTFor the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve the Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate. They enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the Site according to aggregate preferences;
- to speed up your searches; and
- to recognise you when you return to the Site.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATIONWe use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATIONWe may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if Captivate Hospitality or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers and users of the Site will be one of the transferred assets;
- or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.